Over the years Aladin has earned numerous awards and recognitions that earned us the title for being The Best Restaurant. Some of these Awards are far outstretched than just Brick Lane itself and after winning the race for Europe’s Best Curry House, Aladin automatically gained its reputation for being One of the Top 10 Restaurants in London. But it don’t stop here and we are striving to achieve more.
We strive not only to bring you the Best Curry but also the Best Curry in London and beyond. It is our traditional way of cooking that has enabled us to produce the best and most authentic of dishes. At Aladin, the Indian restaurant, you will get a true taste of the real deal and we don’t just say it we mean it, here are some just some of the few reasons to prove our claim:
- Winner of Taste Brick Lane Curry Awards.
- Praised by HRH Prince Charles when he visited East London.
- Voted No.1 Brick Lane Curry House on WhatPoll for 3 years in a row and still topping the list!
- Declared Winner for Best European Curry Awards.
- Listed on the BBC as ‘One of the Worlds Best Curry Houses
- Declared by Capital FM (95.8FM) as ‘One of the Top 10 Greatest Indian Restaurants in London Ever!’
- Listed on The Telegraph as ‘One of the Best Curry Houses of East London’.
- Rated 5 Star by Evening Standard (Reader Rating).